S T O R Y T E L L E R S : a one-day women's workshop
Everyone has a story. Do you know how to tell yours? Have you ever thought, my story is boring or wanted to share yours but wished you knew how?
Come and join us for this one-day workship where you will learn how to share your story so others are capitvated by HIS.
- Encouragement: keynotes from Connie Cavanaugh, Dr. Susan Booth and Stephanie Beaulieu
- Inspiration: passionate worship and captivating stories of transformation from everyday women
- Equipment: Unpacking chapters of your own story and a simple storytelling framework to tell your story in a way that points people to Jesus
- Connection: Connect with other women and experience community over your shared stories
Come and get equipped as you breathe, laugh, eat, cry, connect, and believe that God will use your story to build His kingdom.
- Registration: $40 (after September 20th)
(Registration includes inspiration, equipping, lunch, coffee and a sweet swag bag with a surprise!)
Please have your credit card ready for payment for "Proceed to Payment" step after registering