National Ministry Events
- CNBC - SK Mission Opportunity to Lawerence Kansas
- March 30 - April 8
We are traveling to Lawerence Kansas to minister with the members of Indian Ave. Baptist Church. We will be working on Campus at Haskell Indian Nations University as need are idenified during the day, being an example of service to the students, and planning social events where we can meet with the students, get to know them, share God's love and God's word.
- Kansas Mission Opportunity
- March 30 - April 8
- We will be working on Campus at Haskell Indian Nations University, being an example of service to the students, and get to know them, share God's love and God's word. More...
- CNBC-SK Kansas Mission Trip
- April 2 - 9
We are joining our partners in Kansas to minister the Students At Haskel Indian University in Lawerence Kansas. We will be doing some facility maintence and Histing outreaches to the students in the evening.
- WHEN Ladies Night Out
- April 21 - 21
- Women's Heart Engaging Network
Ladies Night Out
When Sacrifice Isn't Enough More...
- In Tension: Thriving Rather Than Surviving in Ministry
- April 27 - 29
- CNBC Alberta North - pastors and wives retreat 2018
- Flourish 3 CNBC Atlantic
- April 28 - 28
Flourish CNBC Atlantic
Saturday April 28, 9:30 to 4:30
Gunnysville Baptist Church, 160 Old Coach Road, Riverview NBLifeway Trainer Julie Woodruff will be presenting on topics relevant in our daily walk with God and ministry for women in our churches. This year's breakout sessions include one for pastors' wives with Kathy Morales and one for teen girls with Jaquelle Crowe.
We are looking into billeting ladies in church homes in the area and/or a group rate at a near by motel. We want to hear from you, spread the word and stay connected. Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/FlourishAtlantic/
Register for the event at https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/flourish-tickets-43073433800
- CNBC SK Women's Retreat
- May 4 - 6
- "As women who desire to walk with Jesus, it is our responsibility to uplift and encourage one another, training one another in godly living. If you are a woman aged 18 or older, please join us for a weekend of fellowship and teaching where we can learn to walk with Jesus in community with one another." More...
- Women's Retreat- CNBC Alberta Peace River region
- May 5 - 5
CNBC Alberta Women's Retreat
Cornerstone Fairview Baptist Church
10501 100th Street, Fairview, Alberta
Saturday, May 5
Come and be encouraged through great teaching. Build relationships through sweet fellowhip and fun. Invite a friend.
Lunch is provided
At this retreat you will hear great teaching on:
lies we need to untie from our lives
forming ties with God and others to build up our faith and our walk with God.
Information: Melanie firstname.lastname@example.org CNBC Women
- CNBC Southern Alberta preaching workshop - Avoiding "Saturday Night Specials"
- June 8
Richmond Hill Baptist Church (7251 Sierra Morena Blvd SW, Calgary)
- Lifeway YouLead Calgary (Women)
- June 21 - 22
Leadership training to equip every women's passion and purpose.
Whether you serve in ministry, work in the marketplace, organize a small group, or lead your family at home, You Lead is for you and for now-wherever you are in your leadership journey.
- Lifeway Living Proof Live Calgary (Women)
- June 22 - 23
- Experience the powerful Biblical teaching of best-selling author Beth Moore
- Invest in a weekend that will encourage, challenge, and change you.
- Hear a unique message specifically prepared for your city.
- Worship with Dove Award-winning worship leader Travis Cottrell.
- Laugh, pray, and study scripture with thousands of women from all walks of life.
- Leave with a renewed sense of calling, purpose, and love for Christ.
- SYC - Alberta
- July 15 - 21
NOTE: Junior and Senior High will be together for one week of SYC in 2018, starting on Sunday and going till the following Saturday
- CNBC-SK Annual Meeting
- October 19 - 20
We will be meeting at Calvary Baptist Church in Moose Jaw SK.