Students who are members of a CNBC church can apply for a grant toward a portion of the cost of a mission trip to a CNBC/Southern Baptist related ministry across Canada or the world.
Qualifications and Restrictions:
- The student must be a member of one of our CNBC churches or church plants.
- The funds will not be used as salary or as an end of the mission trip stipend.
- The funds will not cover the total costs for an individual student (The student, their local church, their local Baptist Student Ministry, or the place where they will be serving must take some responsibility for their costs).
- Examples of what the fund could possibly cover: transportation to and from place of service; food, housing on the field; etc. …
Scholarships are to help students living in Canada:
- Who will be serving in Canada, helping one of our CNBC churches/church plants
- Who will be serving outside of Canada helping one of our CNBC appointed missionaries or IMB Canadian Connections missionaries
- Who will be serving outside of Canada helping one of our NAMB (North American Mission Board) or IMB (International Mission Board) related churches or ministries.
Maximum amount of a grant is $500
Availability of scholarships is dependent on funds available.
- Download the application.
- Complete the application.
- Submit application in one of three ways:
EMAIL to Mel Cruikshank AND Hanna Greenwood or
MAIL: Mel Cruikshank or Sara Urribarri, 100 Convention Way, Cochrane, AB. T4C 2G2