Seeking for Lead Pastor
Community Bible Chapel is currently seeking applicants to fill the position of a Lead Pastor to have an impact in our community, focusing on our younger generations. We are located 15 minutes outside Halifax, in Timberlea Nova Scotia. All interested applicants are encouraged to submit their inquiries and applications (CV) to Community Bible Chapel, a church affiliated with CNBC. Resumes will be accepted until position is filled.
Our email is email@example.com
Possesses the qualifications in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9
- Model Christlike behaviour in his personal life;
- Proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ;
- Prepare and deliver sermons and to preach Bible doctrine;
- Lead in effective programs of prayer, discipleship, evangelism, mission and care for persons in the Church and in the community;
- Provide on-going spiritual training for leaders and to nurture and raise potential leaders.
- Graduate from a recognized seminary.
- Strong leadership, communication, supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Adhere to the values and beliefs written in the Constitution and Bylaws of Community Bible Chapel
- Demonstrate the ability to work well with the other Elders and Ministry Teams
- Be a servant leader, build a climate of teamwork, accountability, and growth within the CBC family
In His service,
Pulpit Committee of Community Bible Chapel