If you are interested in getting connected to church planting across Canada through the CNBC, please contact the appropriate church planting catalyst below:
- British Columbia – Ray Woodard and Steve Lee
- Northern Alberta, Northwest Territories, and Yukon – Tim Miller
- Southern Alberta -- Johnny Thiessen
- Praries (Saskatchewan and Manitoba)– Maurice Tenkink
- Toronto -- Brett Porter
- GTA -- Will Han and Matt Hess
- Montreal -- David Pothier
- Quebec – Jacques Avakian
- Atlantic Canada (Halifax, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador) - Chad MacDonald
The CNBC partners with the North American Mission Board (NAMB) in church planting. Click here to see NAMB’s church planter expectations.
NAMB's Send Network provides valuable resources, including blogs, ebooks, videos, events, and other materials beneficial for church planting.
What is the CNBC looking for in a church plant? Click Here to see the CNBC requirements for a new church plant. The church planting catalyst for your region (see above) will help you determine if/when you have met these requirements.