Ministers and their spouses can apply for a grant to go on an international mission trip to serve alongside a CNBC/International Mission Board missionary and to build a partnership with that family and their CNBC church.
- The minister (pastor or pastoral staff member) must be serving in an official staff position at a CNBC church or church plant
- The mission trip must be related to an International Mission Board Missionary or as part of the Cuban Connection partnership. Contact the Missions assistant for an updated list of our CNBC/IMB missionaries.
- First time applicants from any particular church will be given priority.
- The minister's local church must take some responsibility for sharing the costs of the mission experience. Each application will be considered on its own merit and the available funds.
- Applications will be considered from ministers whose churches are participating in the Cooperative Giving Program (CGP) and special mission offerings.
- Applications will be considered from ministers who are in agreement with the CNBC mission.
- A letter of endorsement will be required from the minister's church expressing its support of this missions experience.
Note: This is a one-time only grant. Grants will not cover the full cost of a trip. Availability of grants is dependent on funds available.
- Read the CNBC mission and affirm your agreement.
- Download the application.
- Complete the application & submit it along with the church letter of endorsement in one of three ways: